Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting the word out.

As a new blogger with a new blog, I've discovered it's a bit like clapping with one hand. Nobody can hear you. In my quest for more exposure I ran across blog directories! What a good idea I thought-turns out this is 'old hat' for the pros. In exchange for a listing one of them invited me to do a review-ok-you're on rssHugger. Fabulous logo, first off! Compared to others I've looked at today it's clean, easy to read, easy to navigate and user friendly. I was surprised at the lack of a wellness category in the directory. But pleased that I had the option to submit it to be added.

Unfortunately our culture still thinks in terms of illness and disease. This is slowly changing and it's an exciting time for healers and people wanting excellent physical and mental health.

No comments: