Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ask a Veteran about EFT's value

This just in from the EFT free newsletter, a VERY good source of information and stories from people who have used Emotional Freedom Technique successfully in their own lives.

Ask a Veteran about EFT's value:
Debi Stanley is a Veteran who experienced EFT in a specialized workshop for Vets in San Francisco over a year and a half ago. She is willing to correspond with you about her experience. She says,
"Before EFT in San Francisco, I had been suffering from depression for over 20 years and took every med in the books. I also had severe nightmares once or twice per week that would cause me to scream in the middle of the night. After EFT, I am off the meds and have had neither depression nor nightmares since. EFT saved my life."

Pretty powerful testimonial to the effectiveness of this work. It's especially good when you can work with a practitioner and there are several people out there who specialize in working with veterans, from all wars. Many EFT practitioners are easily able to work over the phone, if you are in a remote area. When you can't work with a practitioner, which I highly recommend, there are alternatives. From e-books, click here, to audio files and CD's.

Here's the link for the newsletter, you can sign up and probably get to this issue. If not drop me a line and I'll send it to you. newslettersign-up

No comments: